There are many ways in which you can participate ...
- Align with us by first reading our objectives. Then ask yourself "What can I do to help?"
- Expose elected officials and electoral candidates with extreme religious views
- by reporting them to mainstream media,
- or via social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.),
or by informing us via email.
- Refrain from voting for candidates or political parties whose platform items are based on religious text.
- Write letters to politicians and government officials stating your stance on religion.
- Insist on the separation of church and state wherever you experience religion being endorsed or promoted by the state.
- Write op-ed articles to newspapers and other publishers ratting on overtly religious candidates.
- Report any news of declining church attendance in your area. We love to be kept updated on this subject.
- Apply to become a board member.
- Start a chapter of Voters Without Religion in your country or jurisdiction or community.
- Tell others about us in conversation or via social media.
We partner with the International Association of Atheists. Click the link below to find atheist groups near you.
International Association of Atheists